Insomnia...?

What do you care? Make a BLUD bro, not a STUD meh.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Flowery Saturday. (A)

FIRST & foremost' i LOVE MY SISTER BEBEH!





Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. (A) All my friends and relatives out there that's reading this. Oh thank you, thank you. Well, welcome to a Tiring Flowery Saturday. So, to be honest, I'm very very tired today, plus having my own confusion going on. It's not nice, barely NOT. haha. So anyway, I woke up not too early, not too late today, let's just say, it's still under GIRLS' permission time to wake up. Then, took a cool short shower, help my lovely sis in the kitchen, then do what my Ummi ask me too. More or less, i still Enjoy it, since I don't really have anything to do. Then, get even more BORED, i went to where my little brother was sleeping quietly, like a baby should be... AWWW. he's very cute!!!

Model : Ridwan the Man.
Photographer : Izzieh the Mia.
Place : Home.
Title : "Sleep and Peace"


Then, my sister, Iffy went to the kitchen and found the Jacob's tin. She was asking like.. "Ada masih kah? Macam ringan.." then i asked, "ADA?" she opened the tin and see inside, a meaningful glance at me. "Alright... let's do some messed up!" So we sat together in the kitchen, while daddy was busy reading his books, and smoking, while us, pouring down on 2 glasses of tea, and began to enjoy the morning away with our last holiday munching breakfast. Oh JACOBS and TEA? i couldn't ask for more dear. (A)

Photographer : Izzieh the Mia.
Title : "Jacobs and Tea"


Then, a little bit in the afternoon, about 3 30 p.m, my beloved Tante Anim came home! WHOO. we were just lepak-ing in the family room when she came, to get things for the making of LEMANGS tomorrow on SUNDAY! Wooohoo! Bit of too busy to be exact, I kept on going, down and up stairs to go to mum and aunt, and then brign down DRINKS, and then help this out and etc... Gilerrr. (A) NGALEH.

Photographer : Beh Mia.
Title : "Lost in Time"

And later on, almost Maghrib, i was already feeling stressed and FULL! Plus tired. Then, i remember.. Ummi said, "Anak Gadis itu harusnya senanglah menengok bunga... BUKAN tengok cowok! =x" And guess what i did..? Here we go..... ;)

Title : The Purple Orchids.

Title : Colourful.



P/S: Tomorrow will going to be the MAKING of LEMANGS. originally made by US. ;) Pokoknya You see lah, tomorrow, the last day of SCHOOL END TERM! damn.. this is not going to be COOL. hehs. Anyway, THANK YOU PEOPLE, for reading my BLAH-ing. (A)

xO's Beh'Mia_53

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home