Insomnia...?

What do you care? Make a BLUD bro, not a STUD meh.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tiens the Formal of Unformal Lesson. (A)




Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. (: Sahabat-sahabat ku shayang. ;D Meh Meh, to be honest I havent blog in a day or two, that's because the espeed in my house is a bit stupid. =/ So that's why i didn't do any blog.

So, actually, i wanna do these blog. This was taken on Wednesday, when me, my sister and My mother went to the Tiens OPP @ Open Plan presentation, in Mata-mata. So, I have to say, it was a fun night though. It was 31st December 2008 .. and we were all having a new year night together. (A) lol, walaupun ngaleh ngaleh tuh. =x Anyway, siuk lor siuk. =x

Model : Ummi & iffy.
Photographer : Izzy.
Places : Outside Tiens Office, Mata Mata.



Model : Izzy & Ummi.
Photographer : Iffy.
Places : Restaurant Faize, Mata Mata.




Model : Iffy.
Photographer : Izzy
Place : Faize Restaurant, Mata Mata.
Photo : Whole.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home