Insomnia...?

What do you care? Make a BLUD bro, not a STUD meh.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

tbh' .... :/

tbh, i miss my friends, my classmates. esp. my KMB-ians. :( god knows the feeling. how i sometimes couldn't cope with it, wishing them and me are now together, having the cry and the laughs with our hands holding each other, and filling our hearts of the sharing and caring that won't go until time separate us. :)

AZEE, AZAH, MASHY. all these girls complete me tbh. they're the part of me. if i don't have them right now, i might probably be nothing. :) yes yes nothing. so guys. wish aku dapat jumpa kamu really soon. :') Amin.

And to mashy, my rockie, my bebeh. :/ i didnt expect, and never expect that you'll go to KL for a year, elaving us behind tanpa rela says azee. :( babe, aduh. sedih hatiku.. aku yg takut takut kan balik kampung, kau pulang yang pergi. i know people come and go, tapi why you. :'( i love you mashy, you know we're all here with you, through thick and thin dear. :) promish. loveyou my bestiee. :] lots.

xO's

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home