Insomnia...?

What do you care? Make a BLUD bro, not a STUD meh.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

always i'm the wrong one....

well *sigh* ..can i share something..? this is somehow, not a good things happening to me, nah, not a single thing bout it...

i've been single for about 1 year and 5 months.. And it's up to me to have any guy i want, am i right? I've been close with two guys during the time.. It's J and M...


J? No comment.. even though he hurts me by lots of way.. make my heart broke into two.. by doing this and doing that, it's unforgettable... but still, for some stupid reason, im missing him.. but Honestly, HONESTLY, i said... i didn't wait for him. he hurts me too much, i don't have anything to say to him. Yes, im being honest here. OKAY?

Then..here comes M. He's a KIND master, very kind, very understanding, caring plus sweet. We've known each other for not long though.. i dnt have to say when.. but when he did purpose me.. i told him im not ready..but i do have some heart for him, just not ready..and look at him, changing.. it hurts while it heals.. alot.. ='/ and i felt like..

Why always me? Always what i did, what i said is wrong.. :'/ i said this, wrong, i said no.. wrong, yes.. wrong?! Ive becoming so fade up.. really.. My principe is my principe..please..don't hurt me no more. Let me do what i want.. say what i need anything i want to.. im young.. stop it. (A) it's hurt.. i hate it..


thanks for everything guys... (F) :)
xO's

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home